Critical Theology is a quarterly periodical devoted to reflections on religion, society and culture drawn from a theological critique that draws its inspiration from the preferential option for the poor.
Critical Theology, vol. 5, no. 2 (Winter 2023)
- Introduction, Rosemary P. Carbine
- Puerto Rico and the Epiphany Insurrection: White Supremacy and the Task of Decolonial Theology, Teresa Delgado
- Redeeming the Commons of Creation: Interreligious, Decolonial, and Ecofeminist Theological Yearnings for the Kin-dom of God, Elizabeth O’Donnell Gandolfo
- Book Review: Democracies in Crisis, Don Schweitzer
- Craig Calhoun, Dilip Parameshwar Gaonkar, and Charles Taylor. Degenerations of Democracy. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2022. 353 pp.
Past issues of Critical Theology and The Ecumenist are also available for download.