Critical Theology is a quarterly periodical devoted to reflections on religion, society and culture drawn from a theological critique that draws its inspiration from the preferential option for the poor.
Critical Theology, vol. 2, no. 4 (Summer 2020)
- Introduction, Scott Kline
- A Sign of Hope in the COVID-19 Pandemic, Don Schweitzer
- The Virus and the Climate: Linked in the Anthropocene, Harold Wells
- The Social Recession and the COVID-19 Pandemic, Joe Mancini
- COVID-19, Asian-phobia, and Lament, Eliana Ah Rum Ku
- Loneliness on the Island of Isolation: A Reflection, Megan Shore