- From Charity to Justice: The Evolution of the Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace, 1967–1982, Peter Baltutis
- Cornfields, Catholicism, and Critical Stewardship, Scott Kline
- Atonement, Violence, Martyrdom: Engaging Tom Yoder Neufeld’s Killing Enmity, Jeremy M. Bergen
- Remembering the Life and Work of Dorothee Soelle, Gregory Baum
- Disruptive Theology and Homelessness, Megan Shore
- Retreating from Justice: An Open Letter to Canadian Bishops, Élizabeth Garant
You must be logged in to post a comment.