Click here to download
Table of contents
- Gregory Baum, “Francis Invites Contrite Catholics in “Irregular” Unions to Receive Holy Communion”
- Donald Schweitzer, “Justification by Grace and Its Meaning for Cultural and Religious Pluralism”
- Joe Gunn, “A Crowning Highlight of Canadian Ecumenism – Abandoned”
- Cesar Jaramillo, “Project Ploughshares Update”
- Book notes:
- Gregory Baum: Bearing Prophetic Witness to the Gospel
Gregory Baum, The Oil Has Not Run Dry: The Story of My Theological Pathway. Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2017. 259 pp.
- My Reflection on a Culture in Crisis
J.D. Vance, Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis. New York: HarperCollins, 2016. 264 pp.