Table of contents
- Introduction, Christine Jamieson
- Christianities and Indigenous Peoples: The Urgency for “New Paths”, Michel Andraos
- Strangers on the Land: What “Settler-Aware” Biblical Studies Learns from Indigenous Methodologies, Matthew R. Anderson
- Indigenous and Christian Spirituality: Theological and Pastoral Reflections for Reconciliation, Benjamín Luján
- Book reviews:
- Tanya Talaga. All My Relations: Finding the Path Forward. CBC Massey Lectures. Toronto: House of Anansi Press, 2018, 258 pp.
- P.R. John, John Mundu, and Joseph Lobo, eds. Searching Christology Through an Asian Optic. Delhi: ISPCK/JERES, 2017, xvii + 226 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.