Table of contents
- Introduction, Christine Jamieson
- When God Visits, What Does He See?, Marie-France Dion
- Where the Spirit of the Lord Is, There Is Irony: The Unexpected, Inappropriate Good News of Ruth, Martha Elias Downey
- Humanizing Human Rights, Jon Waind
- Book Review
- Adele Reinhartz. Cast Out of the Covenant: Jews and Anti-Judaism in the Gospel of John. London: Lexington-Fortress, 2018, 248 pp.
- Sara Parks. Gender in the Rhetoric of Jesus: Women in Q. London: Lexington Books/Fortress Academic, 2019, 202 pp.
- Richard Allen. Beyond the Noise of Solemn Assemblies: The Protestant Ethic and the Quest for Social Justice in Canada. Montreal and Kingston: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2018, xxxi + 388 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.