Table of contents
- Introduction, Don Schweitzer
- Toward Postcolonial Practice in Canadian Diasporic Contexts: Transformative Relocation from Asian Migrant Women’s Perspectives, YunJung Kim
- Confronting the Climate Emergency: Visions and Strategies, Harold Wells
- The Moral Vision of Robert Putnam and Shaylyn Romney Garrett, Don Schweitzer
- Book Review: The Liberating Significance of Divine Possessions, Donald Schweitzer
- Joshua Samuel. Untouchable Bodies, Resistance, and Liberation: A Comparative Theology of Divine Possessions. Boston: Brill/Rodopi, 2020. xiii + 262 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.