Click here to download
Table of contents
- Introduction, Rosemary P. Carbine
- Latinas, Labour, Catholic Teaching, and Cars, Neomi De Anda
- Love Thy “Stinky” Neighbour: Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite and Asian-American Experiences in the Catholic Church, Min-Ah Cho
- In Defense of the Racial Justice Movement: A Black Catholic Response, Alessandra Harris
- Book Review: Mysticism, Solidarity, and Social Change, Donald Schweitzer
- Desire, Darkness, and Hope: Theology in a Time of Impasse. Engaging the Thought of Constance FitzGerald, OCD. Edited by Laurie Cassidy and M. Shawn Copeland. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press Academic, 2021. Pp. xii + 463.