Table of contents
- Introduction, Christine Jamieson
- Amazing Church: Gregory Baum and Bernard Lonergan, Richard Renshaw
- Synod and Dialectic: A Philosophical Reflection with Bernard Lonergan SJ and Gerard Smith SJ, Hugh Williams
- Jesus and Mature Love: Reflections on Love of Enemy, Len Desroches
- Book Review: The Importance of Place, Matthew R. Anderson
- Allen G. Jorgenson. Indigenous and Christian Reflections in Dialogue: Kairotic Place and Borders. Religion and Borders Series, ed. Alexander Y. Hwang. Lanham: Lexington Books, 2021. ix + 105 pp.
- Book Review: The Sixties and the Christian Left, David Seljak
- Bruce Douville. The Uncomfortable Pew: Christianity and the New Left in Toronto. Montreal & Kingston: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2021. xviii + 300 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.