Table of contents
- Introduction, Don Schweitzer
- Apology, Encounter, and Penitential Pilgrimage, Christine Jamieson
- Reparations, Religion, and Theology: A Proposal for Perpetual Reconstruction, Joerg Rieger
- Truth and the Stories We Tell in Dark Times: An Encounter with Hannah Arendt, Scott Kline
- Salvaging a Pneumatological Insight from Hegel’s Philosophy of History, Don Schweitzer
- Book Review: Post–World War II Social Christianity and Its Relevance to Pope Francis’ Criticism of NATO, Toby Terrar
- Jean Boulier. I Was a Red Priest: Memories and Testimonials. New York: Red Star-CWPublisher, 2022. 724 pp.