Table of contents
- Re-introducing The Ecumenist, Gregory Baum
- Transforming Power for Peace: Reflections on the Alternatives to Violence Project, John McKendy
- Social Analysis and “the Option for the Poor”: Can Social Science Research Be Engaged?, Gregory Baum
- “Reading the Bible in Spanish”: U.S. Catholic Hispanic Theologians’ Contributions to Systematic Theology, Eduardo C. Fernandez, S.J.
- Christians and the Economic Debate, Gregory Baum
- Book Reviews:
- Marc H. Ellis, Ending Auschwitz: The Future of Jewish and Christian Life. Louisville, Kentucky: Westminster/John Knox Press, 1994, 162 pages.
You must be logged in to post a comment.