Click here to download
Table of contents
- Pentecostalism: LIberating or Oppressive? An Essay in Pentecostal Critical Theology, Scott Smaldridge
- The World Bank’s New Interest in Religion, Gregory Baum
- A Pastoral Letter of Zambia’s Catholic Bishops
- An Unresolved Drama: Canada’s United Church Seeks Reconciliation with Native Peoples, Russ Daye
- Book Reviews:
- Harold Wells, The Future of Socialism? Political Theology and the “Triumph of Capitalism.” Valley Forge, Pennsylvania: Trinity Press International, 1996, 220 pages.
- Craig M. Gay, With Liberty and Justice for Whom? The Recent Evangelical Debate over Capitalism. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, 1991, 276 pages.
- Craig M. Gay, The Way of the (Modern) World. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, and Regent College Publishing, Vancouver, 1998, 337 pages.
- Marvin L. Krier Mich, Catholic Social Teaching and Movements. Mystic, Connecticut: Twenty-Third Publications, 1998, 475 pages.