Click here to download
- Theology in the Lutheran Tradition, Gregory Baum
- A Father’s Reflections on the Future of Ecumenism, Brian Joseph
- The Buddhist Call to imitatio Christi, Richard P. Hayes
- The Legacy of Residential Schools as a Legitimation Crisis for Christian Ethics, Donald Schweitzer
- Alexander Men: Ecumenist for the Twenty-First Century?, Steve Griffin
- Book notes
- Eleazar Fernandez and Fernando Segovia, eds. A Dream Unfinished: Theological Reflections on America from the Margins. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2001. 292 pp.