Click here to download
- Peace in Dark Times, Gregory Baum
- Native American Spirituality and Christianity, Achiel Peelman
- The Idea of Providence After World War II, Gregory Baum
- The Construction of Identities: A Egyptian Looks at Jews, Magi Abul-Mashi
- Book notes
- Bernard M. Daly. Remembering for Tomorrow: A History of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops 1943-1993. Ottawa: Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops, 1995. 232 pp.
- A. James Reimer. Mennonites and Classical Theology: Dogmatic Foundations for Christian Ethics. Kitchener: Pandora Press, 2001. 650 pp.