- Canada’s Office of Religious Freedom, Scott Kline
- An Early Forecast for the Office of Religious Freedom, John Siebert
- Religious Freedom: Idea, Human Right, and Process, Geoffrey Cameron
- Bringing Religion into Canadian Foreign Policy: An Essentially Contested Labour, Robert Joustra
- Religious Freedom: Catholics, Let’s Be Honest with Our Tradition, Scott Kline
- A Taiwanese Educator’s Commitment to Contextualizing Theology, Kazue Mino
Jonah Chang. Shoki Coe: An Ecumenical Life in Context. Geneva: WCC Publications, 2012. 214 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.