- Introducing Receptive Ecumenism, Paul D. Murray
- Catholic Interreligious Reading Since the Second Vatican Council, Julien Hammond
Interreligious Reading After Vatican II: Scriptural Reasoning, Comparative Theology and Receptive Ecumenism. Edited by David F. Ford and Frances Clemson. West Sussex, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2013. 236 pp.
- Scrutinizing the Signs of the Times: White Supremacy in the Light of the Gospel, Jeannine Hill Fletcher
- A Sacrificial Dynamic in the Work of the Holy Spirit, Don Schweitzer
- What Is at Stake in The Church: Towards a Common Vision?, Darren E. Dahl
World Council of Churches, The Church: Towards a Common Vision, Faith and Order Paper No. 214, WCC Publications, 2013. 46 pp.
You must be logged in to post a comment.