- Beyond Dream-Catchers: Aboriginal Theology and Spirituality in the Canadian Context, Christine Jamieson and Brian McDonough
- Majorities and Minorities: Religion and Justice in India, Arvind Sharma
- Moral Imagination in Transformative Theological Work, Marilyn J. Legge
- The Labour Movement and Conversion to Solidarity, Gregory Baum
- Replying to the Vatican Questionnaire on the Family, Gregory Baum
- Book Notes
- Rosemary Radford Ruether, My Quests for Hope and Meaning: An Autobiography. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2013. 210 pp.
- Gregory Baum, Truth and Relevance: Catholic Theology in French Quebec Since the Quiet Revolution. Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2014. 256 pp.
- Raymond Breton, Different Gods: Integrating Non-Christian Minorities into a Primarily Christian Society. Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2012, 222 pp.
- Fernand Dumont on Belonging to the Church
You must be logged in to post a comment.